Room to Wedding | Beach House

Well, being a college student, this time of the year is especially hard. As I sit here "studying" for my exams, I can't help but daydream about a beach breeze and the sounds of waves crashing on the shores with some pineapple or coconut concoction in my hand. This room and deck are perfect examples of where I am relaxing in my daydreams. The use of the sisal rug creates a warm tone that pulls you into the space and the turquoise accents partner with the hue of the water and create a pop of color. A beach wedding doesn't have to be defined by cliche seashells or coconut drink holders (yes I have been there and seen that, it wasn't pretty). It can have a soft and relaxing elegance that you, your groom and of course your guests can enjoy.

Keep daydreaming!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails