Meet Kristen and Kris

Kristen and Kris' wedding actually turned out to be my last wedding of the 2008 season- I was almost exactly 8 months pregnant by the time their event came around! But it was also one of my favorites. There are so many memorable moments from their wedding, including the freak snow storm we had on their weekend....it was only October 11th! But both Kristen and Kris were the best sports about it- Kristen in her upbeat way just kept her head up and smiled, while Kris looked at me and said, "I have her, that's all that matters". Did I tell you all how much I love my job?? Their wedding was held at the beautiful Idaho Botanical Gardens, with an outdoor ceremony in the English Garden, and a tented reception on the courtyard. The weather was cold, no doubt about it- but the love radiating from these two families made the entire event warm and cozy (okay the Lemon Drops may have had something to do with adding a little warmth too!). Along with the gorgeous color scheme of torquoise, lemon yellow, and gray, details that fit Kristen and Kris to a "T" were seen throughout: an Italian Pastor (flown in from Italy!) to perform the ceremony (a tribute to Kris' Italian heritage), a groom's cake in the shape and colors of the Notre Dame helmet. And what better way to close the night out than with 200 people singing the Notre Dame fight song (their wedding fell on one of the bigger Notre Dame game days). A beautiful night, and a beautiful way to cap off my 2008 season.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails