Making A Statement

Trends are just that- trends, and some will fade fast while others will stick around for a few years. Whatever the case with the Statement Necklace, I think every gal should own at least one. Really. I think the one you choose will ultimately say a lot about you and your style and personality. In fact, I've been shopping around for one for myself- I lean towards a more simple outfit with one or two eye catching accessories to finish it off. These necklaces could be great for any occasion though- a party you're hosting (the hostess should always make a statement), your engagement party, as a gift for your bridal party, and most of all, I would love to see one of these on a bride. You're picking your dress as a reflection of you, right? Even if you don't wear it to the ceremony try wearing one to the reception to change it up a little.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

{Photos}
#1&2: Anthropologie
#3: Perfect Details
#4: White Owl, Etsy

~Happy Planning!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails