Wedding Wednesday | Emberglow, Honeysuckle, Bamboo

 Photobucket

I mentioned last week that I was going to be putting together a series of color palettes inspired by Pantone's Fall 2011 color report. A lot of times to get a color theme going, I'll just start pairing up colors to see how they look together. I have to say, I actually really like this palette, especially once I added the Nougat to the mix. It gives a subdued, yet retro vibe I think. What do you think of these colors paired together?


Row 1: Pink, yellow and orange bouquet via Tradewind Tiaras / Mini peach pie favors via The Modern Bride Guide

Row 2: Pink peony bouquet and bamboo bridesmaid dress via Brides.com / Invitation set via Snippet and Ink / Pink and Peach signature drinks via Martha Stewart

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails