Fall Wish List | Stephanie

Stephanie is one of our interns at Soiree, and we're starting a new little series of wish lists and weekly wants from each of us. Here Steph recaps her current fall favorites and must-haves for the brisk weather to come:

Photobucket


Fall has always been my favorite season, I love all the colors and the festivities it brings. I'm always happy when the air gets a little chillier and I can break out cozy sweaters, jackets and scarves. Currently my fall wish list includes this leather jacket and cool chunky brown boots. Both pieces can be thrown on with a pair of skinny jeans or comfy leggins and look effortlessly stylish whether going out for dinner and drinks or just a quick pumpkin spice latte. This plaid shirt and infinity scarf look so cozy and are great layering pieces which is nice for finicky weather. Mustard yellow is one of my favorite hues and this bag would add a nice pop of color to any outfit. Rings are the only jewelry I wear on a daily basis and these stackable ones are so pretty and feminine and could add some sparkle to any dreary fall day.
Thanks Steph! Have any must-haves to share? Let us know in the comments!

To buy: 1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails