Seafoam | Dusty Shale| Purple

This week is all about what Kim is inspired by...and if I do say myself, I'm pretty smitten with the contrast of the soft seafoam, shale and purple, grounded by rustic wood. If you remember our post from last week, I have tasked the girls with putting together inspiration boards comprised of whatever trends, colors, patterns, or styles that catch their eye at that moment.

I was especially drawn to this board because of our McCall and Shore Lodge weddings we have this season- over half of our events on the books are in the pristine Payette Lake resort town. McCall is the perfect balance between relaxed and luxurious, and many of our events there have a subtle rustic feel to them. How about you? What do you love the most about this board? 

 Sources: 

1. Airy, asymmetrical dress from Anthropologie | 2.  Wood reception table | 3. & 4.- Table number and seafoam tie, unknown | 5. Purple balloons along an aisle

xx,

~Brandi

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness, I love that color scheme!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails