Sunday Soiree | Pumpkin Spice Latte



My favorite seasonal coffee drink of  has to be the pumpkin spice latte. Of course I have to be every baristas worst nightmare and order it with "half the amount of pumpkin, three shots of espresso, half skim milk half soy milk, and light whip cream".....half skim half soy? I'm sure they think I've dreamed this up just to make their lives more complicated but really, give it a try sometime it's delicious! But when I ran across not only this lovely image from dailynibbles.com, but a whole recipe for making this delectable beverage at home I was intrigued. This version will save you cash, undoubtedly some calories, and sometimes I'll admit it, I am just too lazy to leave my house on a Sunday, even for the hard task of getting a morning latte. You can find the full recipe here along with pretty pictures detailing each step. If you end up giving it a try shoot us a comment and let us know how it turned out, or better yet, post a picture of your own lovely mug to our facebook wall!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails