DIY Beauty Mask

Lately, in my er..disposition, I've noticed that I seem to be in puberty again. Not only are things changing, but I'm breaking out like an adolescent teenager. My combination complexion, normally fairly tame and sans drama is now tainted with landmines near daily. So I've been on the lookout for some home remedies free of harsh chemicals and the like and one of my favorites is this super simple, 3 ingredient lovely- all at the ready in the pantry.


Honey, nutmeg, and cinnamon are all you need- it really can't be any simpler than that.


HONEY CINNAMON FACE MASK

INGREDIENTS
1 Tbsp honey
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp nutmeg powder
DIRECTIONS
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, then apply the mask to clean skin. Let it sit for approximately 20 minutes, then wash off with lukewarm water, gently rinsing in circular motions. Moisturize as usual and apply weekly. Because cinnamon brings blood to the surface of the skin, sensitive skin types should take precaution when attempting this recipe.
Head over to Beautylish to read the whole article, and do let us know if you try it out! And as always- especially if you're a bride, plan on ending your beauty adventures no later than 1 week prior to your wedding just in case you have an adverse reaction. 
~Happy beautifying!
Xo,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails