What I'm Thankful For | Stephanie





                                                                               Images courtesy of Pinterest 

Today I enjoyed a leisurely Sunday. It consisted of sleeping in, lattes, housewarming parties, shopping, and banana splits while watching Pride and Prejudice. I so enjoy all of these things. I am thankful, appreciative, and truly happy for the life I lead, the people in it, and the things I get to experience. While getting lost in Elizabeth Bennet's drama, love life, and the English countryside, I realized that one of the best parts of the movie is her family and friends. They're hilarious and a little ridiculous but they accept her as she is, support her life decisions, and have fun with each other. I am most thankful for the people in my life who love me, they make everything worthwhile. I am thankful for the fact that I can choose whatever path I want for my life, that the future is exciting, and that the best really is yet to come. 







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails