Follow me on Instagram
Spelt Toast with Banana, Peanut Butter, Raw Almonds & Flax
- 1 piece of spelt bread (I like Dave's Killer Bread or Ezekiel), toasted
- 1 TB all natural peanut butter (I prefer Adam's brand)
- 1/2 TB flax seed sprinkled over the peanut butter
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Small handful of raw almonds (I keep mine in the freezer to keep them for longer, and I personally love the fresh, cold taste of them this way)
- Sprinkling of cinnamon on top
Some must-reads for the weekend
- Are you (or your honey) gearing up for Valentine's day? Love this online magazine, To and From, with all sorts of ideas for the holiday.
- Another update in the world of e-glossies, Rue Magazine launched their Rue Daily, a lifestyle blog that I'm already following regularly!
- Huffington Post shined light on some lesser-known but awesome wedding websites that you should be following now.
- Lover.ly (have you discovered this yet? You need to!), an online Pinterest-like platform for brides to collect and see ideas for their weddings, has partnered up with Real Simple.
And some links you might have missed over the week:
- We posted another round of our 2012 Weddings Roundup, one of our most popular to date- all about the dresses! . Take a peek at the whole mini-series here.
- Still smitten with the whole idea of these wedding magazines....such a personalized and unique idea for events, especially destination weddings.