Lifestyle | Packing With Style

Even though the summer is coming to an end, I know there are a few of us out there who are trying to get those last minute warm weather vacays in before fall arrives. As I prepare for my own little weekend retreat I think to myself, there has to be a better way to pack! I found this excellent website called Buzz Feed which had some great ideas to ensure a stress free vacation.

1. Put some cotton balls or cotton pads in your compact powder cases so they won't break in transit.


2. Cover the top of anything that could leak with plastic wrap, then twists the lid back on to ensure that there won't be a mess when you arrive at your destination.


3. Pack a cute shoulder bag with all of the essentials so they are handy when you need them. If you are traveling by plane, take it as a carry-on. That way if they lose your baggage (it happens to the best of us) you have your make-up, face wash, toothbrush...ect. You will save a ton on a drugstore visit and you'll be fresh faced and ready to go, even if you don't have that cute sundress and flip-flops to change into.


I hope that these tips help you sit back and relax during your fun excursions!
Happy traveling!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails