With spring comes sunshine, warmer weather, brighter colors, and around here, birthdays (including yours truly!) So of course I have party planning on the mind. I pulled together some inspiration for my dream birthday celebration, check it out!
1. Vintage bottles of any sort are a unique statement piece, and I love the idea of painting them and filling them with an assortment of flowers, if you know me it's too hard to pick just one! This is perfect, and a totally doable project!
2. Of course chevron print, and obviously gold everywhere! Gorgeous gilded table runner, turning a simple birthday get together, into a golden celebration! (I wouldn't mind a pretty present wrapped in this paper!)
3. A little noise never hurt anyone, and how cute are these? I would have to have these gold polka dot noise blowers, and I think it's safe to say, the colors are some of my favorites!
4. Over sized balloons with ribbon, silver and more gold? I'm all about it.
5. My favorite drink, a greyhound, better yet? A rosemary greyhound. Looks yummy!
6. It wouldn't be a party without the party shoes. These polka dot Keds for Kate Spade just screamed CELEBRATION! And did I mention... gold?
Six easy finds to help pull together a swanky event? I'm officially inspired for the entire season by these golden designs, mix and match patterns, and bright color palettes. It's fun and festive! Enjoy!