{Wish List} Wednesday

When I was a bride, I could find myself looking at all sorts of special event-related goods and paraphenalia. Nevermind that most of the time, these were items that I a) could never dream of affording or b) just would not work with my wedding day vision. But I still looked at them in awe. And what bride doesn't want to look at as many real weddings, magazines, websites, galleries, couture dresses, etc. ? Even if they don't fit into your particular wedding, all of this daydreaming and window shopping really shapes the outcome of the vision of your wedding. So with this in mind, I thought it would be fun to have a Wish List Wednesday- a featured day of decor, fashion, cakes...anything that is spectacular, really. A perfect way to get ideas and be inspired...without having to get out of your pajamas.

To kick things off, why not have a seat.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails