* Wedge of lime
* Ice cubes for shaking and serving
* 1/2 cup cranberry juice or cranberry juice cocktail
* 1/2 cup silver or other 100% agave tequila
* 1/4 cup orange liqueur (Grand Marnier, Triple Sec or Citronage)
* 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
* Garnishes: thinly sliced limes or fresh cranberries
1. Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass, and dip the edge in sugar to coat. Fill glasses with ice. Set aside.
2. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine all the ingredients, and shake like hell.
3. Strain into ice-filled glasses and serve.
We'll be putting the finishing touches on our Christmas decorating around the house today, as well as some DIY projects soon-to-be-revealed in the Soiree office. Stay tuned, and happy Sunday!