Weekly Faves | Brandi

We have been lacking in the weekly favorites department...actually it's been my turn for about 3 weeks now! So without further adieu, my weekly faves are all about color:

I have been searching high and low for curtains for our office, and I think I may have found them. These black and white curtains from Anthropologie are the perfect mix of sophisticated and playful. I've been lusting after this yellow and white striped scarf, as well as this striped iPad beauty, both from our beloved Kate Spade. Finally, I have had a thing for eclectic hardware lately- I would love to include them in a wedding sometime.

This weekend in Boise is set to be in the 60's- Spring is near, I can feel it! Here's to a fabulous weekend and we'll see you right back here on Monday.

xx,

Brandi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails