Style Shoot Inspiration + Inspiring Photo No. 50

Last week was an absolute whirlwind! Not only did we (Kim and I) just get back from a long weekend in Vegas (pictures to come- stay tuned), but we went right into styling and executing a long over due photo shoot at Idaho Botanical Gardens. The shoot was held on Thursday, and we can't wait to reveal the whole thing, but we thought you'd like to see the inspiration behind it:

It was all about organic greenery, lush gardens, and a vintage touch. I included some of my favorite things- crystal chandeliers, wood, and succulents, and the venue was the perfect backdrop. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more on the shoot.

In the meantime, this photo, found over at the lovely Camillestyles.com, is exactly what I'm feeling right now as we head into Memorial Day Weekend...I'm ready for summer!


~Happy Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails