Fall Fashions

  
Today's topic is one of my favorite things: Fall Fashion. I love the layering, funky styling, eclectic pieces and whimsy that seems to accompany this season. All of these outfits came straight from the "like" department of my Pinterest page, it seems every time I log in there is a new look I need to try out before the weather turns too cold for ballet flats or sheer tights. I love how the classic denim shirt gets a fall makeover by being paired with dark wide legged pants and a mini skirt gets some added warmth with the addition of tights and an oversized sweater. Fall is a great time to mix and match and have some fun putting together unexpected pieces!
Outfits from left to right: 1. , 2., 3., 4., 5.
October image source here.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails