Weekend Notes


It's Friday again and this weekend I'll be wrapping up Thanksgiving plans and shopping, and for any of you that will be traveling I'm sure you're busy packing and tying up loose ends. I'm not hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year, but I mentioned yesterday that I am currently so inspired by earthy, rustic, and all-things-nature for the holidays regardless, and this table just did the trick for me. Not only that, the linen is from one of our favorite and exclusive accounts we offer to brides, La Tavola Linen- it's always so nice to see a variety that we haven't used yet in full form. Check out the blog for La Tavola to see more from this event- it's beautiful! In the meantime, a few links from around the web as you head into the busy weekend:

* Another post that had me at nature, by one of my favorite design bloggers.

* Loved this post on hostessing the French way

* A grown up version of the grilled cheese, plus a new twist on that day after Thanksgiving turkey sandwich.

*********************************************************************************

In other news, I'm so excited to be chosen as a judge for St. Al's Festival of Trees Iron Designer and Junior Iron Designer challenge- an annual design competition where some of Boise's best (young and old) and well-known designers go head to head ala Iron Chef style. The competition will be held from 4:30p-6:00p on Wednesday November 21st, so if you are in a festive mood do stop by the Boise Centre for the event. More details coming up next week- see you there!

Happy weekend,




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails