What are your plans this holiday weekend? It's going to be a frosty one in Boise, so we'll probably cozy up with some Christmas movies, popcorn, and a fluffy blanket at least one of the nights. The last of our decorating happens this weekend too- Hubs is hanging the lights on the house and then we're officially done and ready to go. Whatever you're planning hope you enjoy the weekend, and maybe take some time out for some hot cocoa like this couple did during their winter engagement session. Happy weekend!
Some other links you may have missed from the week:
- I rolled out my 2012 holiday wish list, and realized it would be quite fitting for others like myself (ala simple sophisticate). If you are looking for gift ideas, take a peek.
- I also started a personal mission.
- Stephanie had a soup party and I think it's a fabulous twist on a typical holiday party too. Add in some holiday mixers and voila- you've got a great get together.
And from around the web:
- Pantone officially announced the 2013 color of the year, the green goddess of colors, Emerald. Perfect for the holiday season, and perfect for me- stay tuned next week for some of my thoughts on the gorgeous hue.
- Loved this post from Thinksplendid.com...Think Jackie O, Ramona and Beezus, and the concept of how everything comes full circle.
- And finally some of my favorite holiday gift guides published so far:
* This Is Glamorous
* Note To Self, for the host and holiday decor
* Matchbook Mag, for the person who loves all things sparkle
* Greenweddingshoes.com, for the newlyweds