Turning The Page To 2013 + Round Up Series

Last week I wrote about my intentions for the upcoming year- expectations and standards I will be holding myself to in the coming months. I explained how I thought intentions were different than goals...in fact, I believe goals are the mini to-do's needed to fulfill the intention. Right after I wrote that post I came across a brand new book club over at Think Splendid, which is so opportune because as part of making some of my business intentions happen, one of my goals was to read 1-2 business books per month.



I was so excited to find this- a way to connect with other bloggers and industry friends while introducing myself to books I may not have known about otherwise. In fact, I joined the club, bought the book, and started reading that day. The first book we're reading now through February is Daring Greatly by Brene Brown, an interesting look at how vulnerability affects us in all facets of our lives- especially entrepeneurship. Why am I telling you about this? Because I think it's a fabulous way to kick start the year and a way to stay on track even with busy schedules. And what better way to find new books that may help with business, life, everything? The official hashtag for the book club is #readsplendid and you can find the original post and schedule here. Hope you'll join us!

*********************************************************************************

We are also introducing a small round up series that will be featured every Wednesday in January and into the first week of February. Starting tomorrow, we'll be rounding up our favorites from 2012- color palettes, stationery, cakes, dresses, and more so stay tuned for the wedding goodness to come!

Here's to a fabulous Tuesday,








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails