One Week With Baby

There is no denying that our blog has been all about baby lately- the arrival last week of baby Hudson was a highly anticipated event with all of the Soiree girls! I can hardly believe that he is already almost two weeks old...how time flies when you're overly smitten with something. What have I been doing? Lots of snuggles, lazy mornings with the baby, and just overly enjoying life as we know it. I'll be popping in from time to time here on the blog, but will be laying low for a few more weeks as we continue to adjust to life with two kiddos and just being in the moment with this beautiful newborn. Here are a few snapshots of what my days have been like the last week or so- beautiful flowers from our friends at Boise At Its Best (all of the nurses raved at how gorgeous they were), lots of baby cuddles, and of course being able to just sit quietly and enjoy my coffee brings a smile to my face every morning.

Thanks for all of the well-wishes and I'll be popping in again soon!

Xo,











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails