June In Photos

I know I say this every time I begin a post for a new month- where did the last month go? June was another whirlwind as we headed into wedding season full force, complete with my first official wedding back after baby break. But what better way to kick off my personal wedding season with an event out at Boise's beautiful Orangery At Ball Manor?

Here are a few photos from our comings and goings this past month. Can't wait to see what's in store for July with the big red and white holiday happenings, 4 weddings on deck, and more..

Xo,







We made it out to help Will celebrate his grand opening of Flowers At Will- many congrats!



Snuck in a little wine tasting while visiting for a site meeting..


And did the the happy dance over some fabulous linen swatches for upcoming weddings.


Me and Michelle on another site visit in beautiful McCall


And last but not least, baby H got cuter and cuter...

Happy Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails