Table Faves | Thanksgiving

It's about time to get planning that Thanksgiving dinner, however you choose to celebrate, I'd have to say decorating is one of the best parts! Here are a few of my favorite items for the table this year.


 
1. Rosemary Wreath Place Cards | I love this take on a simple place card by "spicing" it up a bit.

2. Golden Harvest Candle | Because everyone needs a little gold fruit on their table. Festive huh?

3. Wheat Stalks | I'm loving the look of natural wheat as a centerpiece this season.

4. Table Runner | Subtle, great color choices, and I love all the flatware silhouettes. How fun is this? 

5. Candle Holders | Simple yet bold, and I'm loving the wood and glass combination.


What will your table look like on this fine holiday? 

Cheers!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails