Inspired By: Patterns

I seem to be inspired by graphic patterns lately- I love mixing and matching them with solids, stripes, and colors. They give guests something to look at- something interesting. When you mix other coordinating table top items, the look becomes seamless and eclectic even if nothing is technically "matching".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Graphic patterns are also lovely when you have either very few colors (like one or two as in the photo above) or when you're going with a monochromatic theme. It adds a little bit more interest than if you had stayed with just solids.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How about you? What things are you loving right now?

{Sources}

#1 & 2: Via Design Public
#3: via Dwell Studio

1 comment:

Katherine Robinson said...

Hi Brandi!

I'm a Boise girl who spends 10 months out of the year in Bali making vintage reproduction dresses, mostly for weddings a la Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face, for clients all over the world.

During my recent visit to Boise, I teamed up with a brilliant, award- winning local photography team and we took some remarkable photos on a lovely Boise model in the breathtaking, newly-refurbished capital building. I'd love to show them to you!

I don't see a contact for you here on your blog. Would love to show you these stunning pics. I think you'd be delighted to see something like this that was created in Boise. Is there some way I could contact you?

Katherine Robinson
wt.katherine@gmail.com
http://www.whirlingturban.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails