Fabric Flowers for Weddings, Parties, And Life

I have a thing for flowers. I especially love how charming a flower can be when it's made out of fabric. That's why I've decided these flowers are pretty much the most perfect accessory, and to be honest, I want one. Pretty badly.

Photobucket

Even your groom can appreciate a little art!

Photobucket

You can even add your "Something Blue".

Photobucket

And your bridesmaids can be festive too.

Photobucket

Emersonmade also offers different styles and sizes of flowers for other occasions- parties and gifts with cute little tags.

Visit their website to see more- add the flowers to your shoes, jacket, hair or belts. Or carry a floral clutch on your wedding day. And don't forget to check out their decor line for parties and home as well- they feature fabric flags, flower garlands and more.

Finally, if any one would like to gift me with one of these, I'll take this one:

Photobucket

~Happy Planning!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails