Katarzyna from Boise, Idaho had a vision for stripes, vintage touches, and one of my favorite flowers, the anemone:
"The graphic nature of a tablescape and/or dessert table display inspired by anemones and stripes is interesting and unexpected, especially in an outdoor setting. The colors range from black and navy to magentas and cool reds, with lots of soft whites as the backdrop.
The occasion feels elegant with a touch of whimsy and a bit of vintage charm. This style reflects a bride looking for something a little non-traditional and fun, yet sophisticated. Think a classy and cheerful Tim Burton movie set."Thanks Katarzyna! We love the idea of a spin off from a Tim Burton movie. We also loved some of the unique sources and materials used for inspiration. Stay tuned this week as we reveal the remaining finalists!
PS- Katarzyna also has an Etsy Shop, Twigs For Pearls, featuring beautiful handmade items perfect for brides- be sure to check it out!
Photo Credits (Left to Right, Top To Bottom):
1. Tine K Home Spring/Summer 2010 catalog
2. Bella Figura Letterpress Cameo Invitation Suite
3. Valentine’s Day inspiration via Ruffled
4. Valentine’s Day inspiration via Ruffled
5. Tine K Home Spring/Summer 2010 catalog
7. Bella Figura Letterpress Cameo Invitation Suite
8. Wonderland Shoot with a Moody Twist via Style Me Pretty