Inspiring Photo No. 3

Yep, normally I like to post these photos on a Monday. Not even really sure why, I guess I just like to feel inspired to start off the week. Well I made the executive decision to bump this week's photo until today...because yesterday's post deserved to be on Monday, naturally.

Photobucket

This particular photo was found over at Merci New York last week. For some reason I am just continually drawn to it. I love the greens, golds, and subtle champagne palette that comes through; and I absolutely love how happy the girl looks in this photo...even though you can't see her face. Guess it emits an emotion that we all want to see on a wedding day. On a side note...this photo was also posted as part of the Williams Sonoma Giveaway happening over at Merci New York...the contest lasts until this Friday if you're interested!

Does this photo do anything for you?

~Happy Tuesday, Lovelies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails