Our Top 10 For Breast Cancer Awareness

With October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, it's near impossible to not notice all the pink showing up lately. I personally love all the love given towards finding a cure for the disease. I've also been personally affected by the disease- my aunt, a person I was very close to and had many memories with was diagnosed with a more rare form of breast cancer...and given 18 months to live. She lived for about three more years; her undying faith and outlook on life never waivered. In those last few years she wrote a book, loved each day, and blessed her entire family with a new way to live life...she really taught us.

So now, each year, I do all that I can to support the cause. I buy pink products (all the way down to my New Balance "For the Cure" obnoxiously bright pink running shoes), I participate in races (notice I said participate...I like to think I run), and I donate however I can (my own wedding favors were two truffles in a box with a tag that read "Life Is Sweet...A Donation Has Been Made in Your Name To..."). Eventually Soiree will be a major support to the cause..it's a dream of mine and one that won't go away soon.

And without further adieu, our top 10 favorite ways to support the cause. These are listed in no particular order, although they have made the cut based on style, functionality, and amount of proceeds that go towards fighting breast cancer:

Photobucket

1. Rebagz Spin Dr. "Nipple Bag", $110; 2. Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics "Pink Hope Lipgloss", $21; 3. Meeble Mail email templates 4. Sweet Signatures "Dark Oreos For The Cure", $18.75; 5.) Coach Pave Turnlock Key Valet, $58; 6.) Feline Fido Breast Cancer Awareness Collars, $15;
7.) Fergie Footware "Hope" Shoe, $89; 8.) Sonia Kashuk for Target "Circle Around A Cause" set, $19.99; 9.) Lauren Merkin "Diana Bag" via Merci New York, $275; 10.) Me&Ro Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet for Ann Taylor Loft, $34.50

~Happy Shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails