When Bows Look Good

My personal style tends to lean towards classically feminine: I like solid colors, clean lines, and the occasional fabric flower or two is a welcomed addition. I've also started fancying a few ultra-girly touches, like pearls and classic gold. But bows? You'll find nary a bow in my closet, unless it's the product of me tying a bow on the back of a blouse. Same goes for bridal gowns- give me ruffles, florals, swirls, embellishments and appliques, but it's not often I adore bows on designs. Until now, bows have always been a take it or leave it thing. Like I said, until now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Why oh why have I not heard of Nelle Handbags until now? In their own words, they're bowtiful...and ribbon and bows adorn all pieces of the collection. But how stylish are these bows?  These clutches will take you from the office to the town, and your bridesmaids would love you even more if you gifted them with these instead of a paperweight.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And speaking of your bridal party, if you're looking for a sash to add some pizazz to their dresses, these Flora Sashes will do the trick.

Photobucket

Sigh...I heart bows. Did I just include heart? I did.

View the whole collection of day and evening clutches, handbags, belts, and wallets here. And thanks to 100 Layer Cake for directing our attention to Nelle! 

~Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails