Quotables

I was thrilled when I came across these:

Audrey Hepburn Quotes Valentines Day


Not only am I a huge fan of Audrey Hepburn, but I love her words here. I thought they'd make a perfect addition to our office- they're pink, girly, and they are words every girl should live by.

One also comes in this variety:

Photobucket

And if you're more of a Marilyn Monroe fan, there's one for you too:

Photobucket


3 Lambs Graphics is the quaint little etsy shop that sells all sorts of these quotable pictures and signs, including these that I thought would be perfect for Valentine's Day:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, love this one for a sign near your guestbook:

Photobucket

They're all darling, aren't they? Be sure to check out 3 Lamb Graphics' Etsy Shop for all their goodies and maybe pick up a little something for yourself or your valentine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails