Tidbits | The Necessities In Weddings And Fashion

I found this stunning blog, called Covetuer, via Elements of Style, and loved that they recently teamed up with Vogue about fashion and style icons and their must-haves. New York Fashion week is happening (ends today), and the story followed key players and their survival kits for during the grueling week ahead. I only wish my life was half as stylish:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It must be hard work to look so sophisticated at all times, even in the wee hours of the morning or running through the airport. I'll take those shoes any day, and that Celine bag? You had me at hello. Be sure to read the entire story and all about each "kit" here.

I thought this was such an interesting article that I felt like snapping a picture of some of my daily necessities, both for during the work day and for a wedding day (not as dramatic, sorry lovelies):

Photobucket

My shiny new iphone (bye bye, Blackberry), my Macbook Pro, Mac Lustre Glass (not much of a lipstick girl), my larger-than-life white watch, and finally, my favorite pen (I really am quite picky with what I'll write with).

On the wedding days you'll see me and the Soiree Girls with at minimum these items:

Photobucket

The wedding day timeline (and clipboard), wet wipes for after the cake cutting and for cleaning hands before touching a white dress, clear fishing wire, double-sided tape (we use it for EVERYTHING from keeping table runners and place cards in place to fashioning ribbon just so), breath freshener, extra corsage pins, and thread/needle. Oh and of course, my favorite pen.

What are some items you can't live without on a daily basis? How about at your wedding- were there some items that saved the day for you? Do share in the comments below.

~Happy Thursday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails