Tidbits | Runway To Table

I love Erin's creation of this light, gold and ivory tablescape inspired by Dolce and Gabanna on the Elements of Style blog today:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Textures, pattern, and minimal color variations are always a favorite of mine; you can make such an impact with less sometimes!

Be sure to take a peek at Erin's blog and at Kelley Moore's blog for more inspiration!

In other news, if you were around on Facebook yesterday, we mentioned the Ask A Pro segment I participated in on Boise's 104.3. If you missed it, the podcast will be up later today on their site, around 11a MST. Hope you tune in- listeners had some great questions, as did Randy and Alana. I had a blast- they are an incredibly fun group to be around! Thanks again for thinking of me and letting me be a part of your morning show!

~Brandi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails