Thanksgiving 2011

 Photobucket
via
 
Thanksgiving day is here and it's official for me- the holidays have begun. I've secretly been listening to Christmas music for the past 2 weeks, but now it will be on at the office, in the car, at home :) In just a few hours we'll be heading over to my parents' house for our annual game tournaments, football, and turkey (oh and champagne- told you) and I'm so excited. This year my list of what to be thankful for runneth over:

1. I'm thankful for my son. I've realized the holidays are 100% more amazing with a child. I am so excited to go through the season through his excitement.

2. The business coaches and mentors I've worked with this year. I've been blessed to see such amazing growth for Soiree this year, and I couldn't have done it without you.

3. My husband. We had a rough go of it this year with job loss and unexpected change. So many thanks for your continued companionship and encouragement- you believed in me whole heartedly to make this work for us. Love you.

4. I'm thankful for my dreams. Because really, if I hadn't allowed myself to dream, none of what has happened this year would have happened. It's true what they say- you have to believe, and you have to take inspired action.

5. Finally, I'm so thankful for my clients and the girls on my team. You all trust me to make your dreams come true, and girls- I really can't do that without you all. I hope you know how much I appreciate you!

What are you thankful for this year? Please do share- would love to hear about it!

Have a blessed day,

Brandi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails