Pretty Parisian Gowns By Rime Arodaky

 Being that my background is in Spanish and Culture, along with fashion, textiles, and design, I have a soft spot for really beautiful fashions. My mom always said it was "my calling" to be a clothing designer, and I can remember being very little saying to myself that the only thing I would be interested in designing, clothing wise, was a wedding gown. Fast forward 20 some years and even though I don't design wedding dresses, I am hopelessly addicted to designing weddings- pretty close if you ask me! So it was natural for me to flip over these wedding dresses from Parisian designer Rime Arodaky- the perfect mix of romance and couture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Aren't these flowy gowns just dreamy?

Photos 1,2,4 via This Is Glamorous; Photo 3 via Rime Arodaky

~Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Gina said...

These are incredibly beautiful dresses - each one of them. I would love to photograph a bride in one of these lovelies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails