Beauty | Bold lips for Fall


Bold color on lips is in this Fall, in a big way...and I have to say I like it! It may seem a little intimidating for those of us off the runway but I decided to take my chances and brave the Sephora lipstick section. I ended up purchasing a deep shade much like this one and then another more coral shade. I felt a little different at first wearing such a bold lip but I received quite a few compliments and by the end of the day was assuredly strutting around like a glamorous lipstick-wearing woman. Paired with a basic lined eye, this look is quick and easy but looks polished and put together. I dare you to go purchase a new hue if you don't already own a nice rich one. Don't play it safe, give this look and try and be bold!:)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails