Fall Favorites | Kelly


This Fall I have a lot to be thankful for, and my Fiancé Jefferson is at the top of my list.  I’m so excited that I will be getting married this December.

Fall wouldn’t be complete without my homemade Pumpkin Chocolate chip bread-buttermilk is my secret ingredient!

I’m loving Essie’s fall colors this year.  These neutral colors match everything in my wardrobe.

My favorite thing to do during this time of year is watching College football on Saturdays, and cheer on my team!!

When I’m relaxing and planning my wedding I like to light my Voluspa candle that I bought from Anthropology. These are always on my Christmas list because every candle smells AMAZING!

Lastly, as a girl who loves to craft,  Krylon’s Looking glass spray paint has been a must this fall.  I have even taken an old lamp from Goodwill and turned it in chic statement piece for my new apartment.

Here's to a fabulous holiday week!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails