Woodland Christmas Inspiration

This is my favorite time of year. I look forward to the Christmas season the minute the tree is down each year- and that's not an exaggeration. I've officially been listening to Christmas music for the week and a half leading up to Thanksgiving, and yesterday we began putting up the decorations. Next weekend will be the big tree- my most coveted part of decking these halls. As we go into the last week of November, I thought I'd share with you my inspiration for the decor this year- I always lean toward a more rustic, woodland vibe with a good touch of sparkle (what are the holidays without sparkle?).


And yes that is a giant ceramic deer head- I'm currently obsessing over all things animal and white. Just wait until you see what I've got going into the baby's room!

What style of decor are you trimming with this year? Do tell!

Sources: Organic holiday decor | Advent Calendar | Pinecone Wreath | Ceramic Deer Head | Sparkling Champagne | Rosemary Bundle


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails