As I've been decking the halls, Christmas shopping, and enjoying all of those great holiday movies, I noticed everything I've been loving this holiday season revolves around those little, but great, accessories! And along with the fabulous bags, jewelry, and perfumes, I've also fallen in love with the soft pinks and the nude colors of the season, which add a simple, but glamorous touch to my wardrobe. So here are a few things I wouldn't mind finding under the tree this year!
Tis the season to accessorize...
From left to right:
1. Pearlescent Multi-Strand Necklace from Forever 21. Loving the pearls mixed with the chains, and of course the colors.
2. BCBGeneration Coral Love Affirmation Bracelet at Dillards. I saw this in the store the other day and knew I had to have it. This fun little bracelet comes in so many different colors, with different words making each unique. There were so many to choose from I couldn't pick just one. I was thinking these could be the perfect little gift to give as well!
3. Black Metallic Herringbone shoes. Toms have to be some of my favorite shoes that I own, so when I saw these, with the subtle little hints of metallic throughout, I knew they were a must have for my wardrobe this year!
4. Royal Apothic perfume from Anthropologie. When Soiree went into Anthropologie the other week for some winter style inspiration, I came across this and decided it was my favorite scent of the season. This one is called, Noble Carnation, and it smells just as lovely as its name.
5. Eternity Scarf from Urban Outfitters. I'll never get tired of scarves, and one could never have too many. This one caught my eye. Big, soft, and of course, pink!
6. Marc Jacobs Leather Handbag. Coming from someone with far too many bags, I'm just dreaming big with this item, but it sure is pretty to look at. And it's the perfect shade of blush.
7. La Mer Triple Wrap Watch at Target. Saved the best for last, this is one of my favorite items on my list this year. The perfect combination of a watch and a bracelet, I couldn't ask for a more fabulous accessory.
Happy Holidays! And happy shopping!