Fall Favorites + What I'm Thankful For | Kim


1

*.     As the days get shorter and drives in the car get colder, listening to my favorite tunes warms me right up! What’s in my CD player right now? Imagine Dragons and the new Mumford & Sons.

2.     Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain. My go to color is “Charm”. I love this right now!

3.     This one never gets old for me. Sensual Amber products from Bath and Body Works- Smells magnificent and always puts me in the mood for fall. Not to mention, the body cream will keep your skin silky smooth in this cold!

4.     This month I purchased some super cute boot cuffs at DSW. They just fold right over the top of your favorite boots. These add a little something to my fall wardrobe, and there are so many styles to choose from!

5.     And lastly, scented pinecones! I mean it when I say these are my favorite. They smell so good in the store that I can’t help but pick up a bag for myself. They make my home smell so good and get me pumped for the holidays!
************************************************************************************

This season I’m ever so thankful for my family and my best of friends who laugh with me, support me, and love me through all of my endeavors. I’m thankful for my education, for the opportunity to attend different classes and learn new things every day. And of course, I’m forever grateful for Soiree, and the amazing chance to work with an even more amazing team!

May your fall season be full of lots to be thankful for! Enjoy! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails